Our Managed Services Model provides flexibility to shape the services as per the need of any customer size or business and protect their most valuable asset – the confidential information and stability of the technology/systems supporting their core business.
Over 169 million personal records were exposed in 2015, stemming from 781 publicized breaches across the financial, business, education, government and healthcare sectors.
– “ITRC Data Breach Reports – 2015 Year-End Totals” | ITRC
The average global cost per each lost or stolen record containing confidential and sensitive data was $154. The industry with the highest cost per stolen record was healthcare, at $363 per record.
– “Cost of Data Breach Study: Global Analysis” | IBM/ Ponemon
In 2015, there were 38 percent more security incidents detected than in 2014.
– “The Global State of Information Security Survey 2016” | PWC
Budget constraints and limited experts in-house?
With Our Managed Security Services taking care of complexity of compliance and data protection by 24×7 monitoring and operations, and day to day maintenance of your business environments, your internal resource is free to focus on improving core business service and making sure infrastructure supports the business goals.
Challenged by strict compliance demands?
If your internal Security Team need to be driven in data protection strategies and threat managing, we can offer expertise and support in identifying and protecting violation of formal security policy and Compliance with specific government-defined security requirements.
We offer advanced security management and guarantee around-the-clock coverage with proactive monitoring of mission critical environments from Security professionals alongside 24×7 highly experienced agents, while allowing your business to manage security costs more effectively.
- Independent, full-service security monitoring your business eco-system
- Develop, Test and Implement incident response plans and procedures
- Identify potential vulnerability or security threats
- Performs root cause analysis and business impact assessments
Seavus Cyber Security team continuously or ad-hoc can scan your infrastructure and business technology for vulnerabilities and attempt to circumvent the security features of a network and information system. Be ahead of the intruders and prevent data loss due to security holes in your infrastructure. We can scan your:
- External Network – external penetration test addressing security vulnerabilities at the network layer and also including host configuration vulnerabilities
- Internal Network – internal penetration test (on your internal network) addressing security vulnerabilities at the network layer and also including host configuration vulnerabilities
- Business Systems/Applications – application penetration test, in conjunction with an external or internal network penetration test
Security compliance management covers developing policies, satisfying internal audits, and conforming to industry standards. But more important point is having a deep understanding of risk and how to manage it, and establishing and assessing the right controls that support a comprehensive security plan.
In order to better manage regulatory and audit requirements, help identify security gaps and guide you to maintain compliance with industry regulations, we create Compliance Matrix including list of checks:
- ICT controls
- PCI/DSS Compliance Scanning
- Legislation demand
- EU Personal Data legislation
- Generate pre-defined compliance reports