As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to impact people and organizations around the world, the health and safety of our employees, customers, partners, and communities remain our top priority. Seavus is committed to maintaining our service delivery with highest quality and products supporting our customers to ensure safe, secure, and uninterrupted operations throughout this global crisis.
Seavus Business Continuity plan is being reviewed and updated to ensure that all business-critical functions and services are able to operate normally following the wide range of disruptive events.
Seavus Pandemic Response Team is comprised of our executive leadership and multiple support teams such as HR, Communications, Logistics, Infrastructure, Cyber Security and others. The team is responsible for taking pre-determined actions, which are developed prior to an event and triggered by emerging public health situations and impacts worldwide.
The Pandemic Response team is following the situation on a daily basis and is informed of all emerging public health recommendations as determined by WHO and local governmental decisions in all countries where Seavus has offices, which are monitored 24x7.
Our Pandemic Response Plan specifically includes the following measures:
- Since 16th of March, all Seavus employees in all offices are advised to deliver services from home office, leaving the offices open for urgent cases of physical presence needed in the buildings.
- All Seavus offices will remain open and employees whose roles require to work at the office, such as the ones who work on Business Critical systems, will be able to come in. The same applies to those employees that need to work from the office out of various justifiable reasons.
- All business trips are postponed until further notice.
- All employees returning from high and medium risk countries will be in mandatory self-isolation delivering services from their home office for at least 14 days.
- All employees working onsite at Customer premises are informed of our corporate policy and are instructed to comply with the respective Customer policy as well.
- All employees are advised to refrain from private trips to any destination until further notice.
- Critical services such as 24/7 operations are organized and monitored on a daily level for quality and status of delivering services towards our Customers.
- Our offices are being regularly sanitized and disinfected for the employees that might need to use the space for continuous service delivery.
- Frequent and comprehensive internal and external communication is being carried with our employees and our Customers.
Seavus business is very well suited for employees delivering continuous and secure services with high quality from their home offices. The communication services being used for cooperation, meetings and collaboration are well known and tested, as continuously used because of the dispersed position of the offices and Customers.
All Seavus offices have provided the employees with means and opportunity to work securely while on remote location, so in a case of potential incubation period restrictions, employees can deliver the necessary services from their home without limitations, or other remote location. In that context, the service delivery towards our Customers will not be affected as we are taking all publicly available recommended measures and additional internal measures for controlling and monitoring the situation.
Being a large international company, Seavus operates from 16 different offices in 9 countries. All offices offer unrestricted conditions for providing the required services to our clients (i.e. high speed and secure VPN connectivity, system for web and video conference setup and tools and etc.)
At this time, we do not anticipate any performance or delivery issues and are following our well-developed service continuity plans, which remain unaffected. As the situation remains fluid, we will reach out with further communications as needed.